My Blog List

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tassimo for everyone!

Tassimo

So, I received a Tassimo as a wedding gift a few years ago...I made a few cups of coffee and then it collected dust on my bedroom dresser. I have revived the dusty Tassimo by bringing it to work to end up using it on a daily basis! Actually, several times a day as I probably have around 2-3 cups a day not counting what others have been drinking since I have exposed them to the Kool-Aid.

Also, this exposes the Tassimo to all my coworkers.

It is quite convenient but the problem is that it still averages $0.60 a T-DISC and I have no idea of how to get T-DISCS at wholesale or any cheaper. Amazon seems to be the way for now.

The ultimate Tassimo work station outfits my cubicle.

The perfect skinny cappuccino, gotta watch your calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment